What stinks for me about this upcoming PPV is that I already did my predictions for it on the Power Rankings and More YouTube channel. However, it got taken down due to a copyright claim from the WWE. My beef with that is there wasn’t even anything there to be flagged. Fake news. It’s all fake news.
Anyway, if you didn’t get a chance to check out the predictions for the 12 hours it was actually up, here are the results that I came up with.
- (Kickoff Show) Tye Dillinger over Aiden English.
- Mike Kanellis over Sami Zayn.
- Shinsuke Nakamura over Baron Corbin.
- Charlotte Flair over Lana, Becky Lynch, Natalya, and Tamina in a Fatal-5-Way #1 Contender’s Match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- The New Day over the Usos for the SmackDown Tag Titles.
- Rusev over John Cena in a Flag Match.
- Kevin Owens over AJ Styles for the United States Championship.
- Jinder Mahal over Randy Orton in a Punjabi Prison Match for the WWE Title. (Baron Corbin cashes in, even though it wouldn’t really fit here. I just said it so I could possibly be right if he actually does cash in.)
As you can see, I went pretty “bold” with my predictions.
Be sure to tell us all about your thoughts on my picks and more in the comment section below. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter: @PowerRank_More, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and follow us on our Instagram page for all of the latest information from Power Rankings and More.
Published on 7/21/17 at 12:52 PM EDT.Share this post on:
Follow us on: